Although it doesn't really feel like Spring here in The Woodlands, we hosted our Spring Magazine Preview Party this week where our premier vendors got the first look at the newest issue while enjoying delicious wedding cake by Dream Cakes Inc. The magazine hits stands very, very soon but if you just can't wait to see what's inside, take a look at this inspiration board - the color palette behind the styled shoot at Heather's Glen which graces the front cover. Now onto our favorite finds of the week!
1. Looking for an outdoor wedding venue in The Woodlands area? We've got you covered! Find the perfect place to get married here.
2. Best of The Woodlands 2014 results are in and three of our vendors placed this year. Congrats to The Blooming Idea for winning Best Florist and to The Woodlands Resort and Belle Rose Maison for winning Best Place for a Woodlands Wedding. I guess this means we have the Best vendors!
3. For your wedding inspiration, we have the cutest rustic + vintage barn wedding from Fab You Bliss with the sweetest signage and bright colored florals.
4. Our Pinterest board Printables is filled with freebies and cute + useful things to print for your wedding. Check it out and follow us for more lovely finds.
5. I found this article on Every Last Detail with great tips for Working With Your Wedding Vendors.
New Vendors of the Week
Rick Goltz, Weight Loss Coach
17350 St. Lukes Way Suite 430 The Woodlands, 77384
College Park Flowers
3091 College Park Dr ste 200
The Woodlands, TX 77384