Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! Friday, I mentioned that Pantone had announced Emerald so the whole world is channeling the color green right now. So, I think it is only fitting that today we feature this beautiful inspiration board filled with wonderfully soothing shades of green. Green represents harmony and renewal which is fitting for a wedding, don't you think?
Photographer: Fia Forever Photography / Jewelry: Roberta Chiarella / Shoes: Nina Shoes / Men's Attire: JC Penny / Event Venue: Beaufort Inn / Dress Designer: Jim Hjelm Blue / Event Designer: Southern Graces / Caterer: Southern Graces Indulgent Catering / Band: Palmetto Groove / Submitted via Two Bright Lights
I love when I leave a wedding feeling that I know the bride and groom a little better because the wedding is full of details that share personal details about the bride and groom as individuals and as a couple. I love the details of this foodie-themed wedding. Aside from the sunny yellow and white palette and incredible tablescapes, the guests noshed on some of the couple's favorite treats. This inspiration board is from a Vermont wedding captured by Kathleen Landwehrle Photography.
Photo by Tilt Shift Studios
When I found the floral headband on Etsy I knew I had to put together a likes + loves based on it. We used Tangerine Tango+Bellflower+Cabaret, (Spring 2012 colors). It is such a bright color combination and makes me think Spring!
1. Calla Lily Bouquet by Lilywinkel
2. Couture Rosette Silk Flower Headband by Brydferth
3. Vintage Turquoise, Orange and Pink Stone Necklace by rosesandlemons
4. Orange Bird Wedding Cake Topper by beckykazana
5. Romantic Floral Sash by SaiSaiArts/photo by Amber Beckham
6. Hand-lettered Just Married sign by LauraLavenderArt/photo by A.B. Photography
What is your favorite? Share in the comments below!
I love the combination of Solar Power and Sodalite Blue (both of which happen to be Pantone top colors for Spring 2012). It's a little golden sun meets deep water. I love it for a summer wedding, especially a waterfront affair!
1. Love Bird Wedding Cake Topper by vintagegreenlimited
2. Custom Invitation by GreenBeansieInk
3. Navy + Yellow Argyle Bowtie with Adjustable Neckstrap by jbkids3
4. Yellow Rose Asymmetrical Necklace by TreasuredAdornment
5. Pleated Clutch by ocstylescreations
6. Felt Rose Bridal Bouquet by handmadecolectibles
If you are planning a wedding, each of these shops is filled with little pretties you need to check out! What is your favorite? Share in the comments below!