Wedding invitations are the first thing your guests will see and you'll want to make a big impression. These invitation suites by JKB Young Photography are unique and we're in love with each design.
When Mayi Carles first previewed her illustrated wedding invitation design on her blog, Heartmade, I loved it immediately. So, when she announced she would be adding custom illustrations to her array of services, I knew I had to share! And while we are talking about Mayi, I can't pass up on the opportunity to share her sweet wedding video with you. It is amazingly precious. Don't forget to click the "Read More"
Set the tone for your wedding with an invitation that is a little outside of the box and reflects your personality as a couple! Here are a few of my personal favorites!
1. Birch Trees + Love Birds Invitation by PERSONALIZEDprints
2. Music Lovers Retro Record Invitation by LetterBoxInk
3. Custom Illustrated Invitation by ellothere
4. Passport Wedding Invitation by InvitingDesignStudios
5. Vintage Poster Wedding Invitation by JenSimpsonDesign
(The first one reminds me of the sculpture at Market Street! What do you