Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
What is Woodlands Bride?
Woodlands Bride is the online destination for brides planning a wedding in The Woodlands and surrounding area. Currently, Woodlands Bride receives over 70,000 page views per month.
Our daily blog features real weddings, the hottest wedding trends, and interviews featuring local vendors.
Our new, gorgeous glossy magazine is out and in brides' hands. You can pick up a copy in any of your favorite wedding boutiques, the mall, and from all of our featured vendors. It is easy to share online and simple to measure the effectiveness of your ad. Brides will have a keepsake of their featured wedding or a convenient tool to help them plan their big day!
- serve The Woodlands and surrounding area*
- have an outstanding reputation for providing high quality service
- enjoy networking with other vendors to promote your business
*we generally focus on business located within 30 miles of The Woodlands (retail, venues, etc) or serve The Woodlands (caterers, dj's, etc). Contact us if you have a question about this criteria.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Join Woodlands Bride for marketing that is a snap.
If over 93 percent of brides go to the Internet to plan their wedding (Carley Roney, Editor-in-Cheif of The Knot) and almost 70 percent of brides host their wedding within 30 miles of their home (www.TheWeddingReport.com),
wouldn't it make sense to have an online resource that focuses on Montgomery County/North Houston?
We thought so!
Woodlands Bride is a boutique-style magazine + blog dedicated to promoting local wedding style in The Woodlands + Montgomery County, Texas. We feature real weddings and tips from local wedding professionals with a penchant for inspiration, technique, and execution of posh weddings.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
Please be patient with us as we are working on our new rate card. New details will be available soon.
Drag & drop your tab 4 content here
Listen to what our partners and readers have to say about Woodlands Bride...
"As a small business just starting out, we truly appreciate the exposure that came from being featured on Woodlands Bride. We got some great feedback -- for us and WB! -- and sold our antique kitchen scale less than a week after the Vintage Wedding Decor article posted. Thanks again!" -Krystal + Jen from Moontower Vintage
"Hello Jennifer and Staff at Woodlands Bride,
I wanted to take a quick moment to say thanks so much for featuring my work in your online publication. I received a TON of positive feedback from clients, friends of clients, and other wedding vendors. Everyone loved the images themselves, and also the layout and write up. Many people loved the wedding details that you included, and commented that they would bookmark and save for future reference! Needless to say, my stats also sky rocketed! You guys do a beautiful job, thanks again!"
Angela LaMonte- Only Once Images Photography
"Thanks again for coordinating a great shoot. I was so excited about the evening, I had a hard time sleeping!"
-Keri Ann Reardon of Make up by Keri Ann
Drag & drop your tab 5 content here
There are a million wedding blogs out there and millions more ways to promote your business. Here is what makes Woodlands Bride the best investment for your marketing dollar:
- Online Advertising. We offer Premier Vendor Directory listings, online sidebar ads and online magazine ads. Your ad is available 24/7, interactive, targeted and can be measured through your Google Analytics.
- Online Marketing Love. When you become an advertiser with WB, we are dedicated to finding ways to make you shine online and through our content. That's not all; we re-tweet your tweets, share your FB posts, and highlight your blog posts. Consider us your own little online marketing fairy!
- South Montgomery Chamber of Commerce. We market our magazine and promote our vendors through the local Chamber of Commerce and their events and activities.
- We are Growing...Fast. We currently have over 70K+ page views a month, 1,400+ Twitter followers, 2,000+ Facebook fans and a mailing list of 400 brides. And the thing that warms my heart the most, is that those numbers have continued to rise, every single day. We are marketing the blog through bridal shows, The Chamber, Google Adwords, social media, marketed giveaways - and have even more tricks up our sleeve!
- Local Love. Our blog is targeted to the brides most likely to purchase from you and the brides most cost-effective for you to serve - that is, The Woodlands and surrounding area(s).
- High-quality content. You have high standards and so do we. We are building a reputation for professionalism. Our blog and magazine feature a chic, clean design aesthetic and focus on high-quality content.
What geographical area do you cover?
We cover The Woodlands, Montgomery, Conroe, Magnolia, Shenandoah, North Houston, Spring, Cypress, and Tomball.
What is the Premier Vendor Directory?
The premier vendor directory is a curated directory of wedding professionals that serve The Woodlands wedding industry. To qualify, vendors must serve this area and demonstrate a reputation of excellence. Venues and retail stores must be located within the area to qualify. Contact us to begin the application process.
Where can I get your magazine?
Our magazine can be read online or picked up at The Woodlands Mall and local wedding boutiques, for readers who want a traditional copy.
How do you choose the vendors for your Premier Vendor Guide.
We love it when brides or businesses recommend other vendors for the Premier Vendor Guide. Our ideal vendor has an outstanding reputation, loves to network and enjoys collaborating with other vendors to promote each other's business.
Do vendors pay to be listed and how?
We do charge a small membership fee to be a part of our vendor guide. We strive to keep our prices reasonable so that both small and large businesses can advertise with Woodlands Bride. Vendors pay via Paypal either up front or in monthly payments. When your application is accepted, we will send you a Paypal link and then get your listing set up.
Why are there only 6 vendors per category and what if my category if full?
Our vendor guide is edited so that it is not overwhelming to brides. We want the 6 vendors in each category to get a chance to really shine. If your category is full, we will happily place you on a waiting list in case a spot comes available. You may also want to consider advertising in our magazine or sidebar until then.
What if there isn't a category for me?
Then we need to talk and open one up!
I need help with my online marketing strategy. Can you help?
Absolutely! We would love to assist you in developing an online marketing strategy for your business. We also offer services such as marketing support, social media packages, branding, and web design. Contact me if you would like more information.
Have more questions? Email me. I would love to answer them.
Drag & drop your tab 6 content here
Note: We are currently working on the installation of our new ad serve software that we believe will give our customers more control and insight into their ad effectiveness. In the meantime, fill out the information below so you can be the first to know when the new page will be available.
Ready to join?
Drag & drop content here